Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: Week:
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation) This week I am proud of my natural disaster writing because I added a lot of descriptive words and lots of language features.
‘Science in Van’ were at school and I learnt... I learnt that when there is a force one way there is always a force the other way as well
Our inquiry is about geology and our world… (what’s something new I have learned) I learnt about the earths crust as well as the rocks like igneous, metamorphic and magma
What is my personal goal for next week? My personal goal is to research more about different natural disasters
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by... I showed time management by instead of starting lots of activities and not finishing them I started one finished it then moved on to the next one. Also I showed time management by any chance I got to do my writing I took that chance and I have now got a descriptive piece of writing about a fire tornado.
No comments:
Post a Comment