Week 6 - Reflection
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
This week I am proud of my camp writing because I added lots of language features and similes and adverbs all sorts of different alliteration.
Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why)
Something that has challenged me is maths because in the worksheet I didn't understand what it wanted us to do.
A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation) This week I have worked hard at my reading hopscotch because I tried doing quality work and I managed my time really well.
A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why) I need to work on connect because I am not really connecting with others as such I am connecting more with my friends and the people that I am close too.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by... I managed my time by instead of starting loads of different things I started one thing then completed it and then moved onto another.
What is my personal goal for next week? My personal goal is to connect more with others and have a decent conversation with someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment