Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

Weekly Reflection


Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1              Week: 2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
This week I was proud of my all about me pamphlet, because I added lots of detail and color. I explained who my parents were and when I was born and where I was born even explaining what hospital!
What challenged me over last two weeks?
Over the last 2 weeks the thing that has challenged me the most was the soccer ball thing because I found that I sort of rushed it.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
Next time I need to take my time and maybe take it home and work on it at home and I can practice my drawing and then be able to bring it to school!
What is my personal goal for next week?
Next week I want to achieve higher levels of quality in my writing, reading ad maths.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
I greeted my teachers respectfully in the morning
I greeted my friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment