Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 January 2018

All About Me!

ALL ABOUT ME!

Who is in my family/whanau? Mark / Dad, Chontelle / Mum, Peyton / Sister and Harley is my dog!

What are my favourite things to do in my own time? Dancing, Basketball, going on the tramp, Walking Harley, Swimming and hanging out with my friends!

What do you like to do at school? Writing is my favourite subject!

What would I like to improve and make progress with this year? This year I would like to become more confident in maths.

What helps you learn? Quiet environments but also having the comfort of at least 1 of my friends. Having the teacher or teacher aid nearby to help me if I'm stuck.

What stops you learning? A lot of people talking quite loud, as well as people not doing their work!

Who are my friends at school? Ella, Trinity, Estelle, Lily, Saki, Paige, Natalia, Libby, Lucy, Anika, Brooklyn, Aiyana, Georgia, Aliyah, Angam, Ayla, Arina and Kacey, Grace, Amy and Amelia!


What was the best part of the holidays? The best part of the holidays was going to the Marlborough Sounds and going wakeboarding and going on the biscuit. I also enjoyed catching up with my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment