Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 February 2018

Weekly Reflection - Week 3


Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:               Week:
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
This week I am proud of my letter to the ministry of education because I added a lot of meaningful, descriptive words and made it very persuasive.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
The thing that challenged me most was the maths rotations because in the rich maths task i found it difficult because for the square I always kept on getting the same color in the same row!
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I need to ask for help or just keep trying till I achieve my goal.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal is to get all my work done quicker and become more organised and manage my time better.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Active Listening and I achieved/showed this by...
Coming out of break out rooms so I can show respect when the teachers who are talking. Listening to instructions the first time so the teachers do not have to repeat the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment