I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Thursday, 28 June 2018
Math's
Swimming ages attending Kaiapoi Pool on Friday 21st
Age of the swimmer
Amount of swimmers
0-9
10
10-19
7
20-29
5
30-39
14
40-49
12
50-59
17
60-69
19
70-over
13
On Friday The 21st, Their was a aqua aerobics class at the Kaiapoi aquatic centre so half of the elderly decided to sign up so that is why 60 - 69 year olds were the most common age group.
Awesome work Kaylee. I love the way you linked in the the ages to the pool and back up your statement with data. Well done. Are their any other reason on why this might be case?
Awesome work Kaylee. I love the way you linked in the the ages to the pool and back up your statement with data. Well done. Are their any other reason on why this might be case?
ReplyDelete