Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: Week:
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation) This term I am proud of our inquiry because I think we actually properly thought out what we wanted to do and research and we put a lot of time and effort into our project.
Here is my Personal Inquiry … (Picture + brief explanation) My personal inquiry was making
a volcano and letting it erupt out our laminated facts
with baking soda and vinegar and food colouring.
a volcano and letting it erupt out our laminated facts
with baking soda and vinegar and food colouring.
our volcano turned out and how the facts actually came out of the volcano when it
erupted. I also liked how each time we added a different amount of baking soda as well as
food colouring so we could have different effects and end results.
Here is my Passion Project … (Picture + brief explanation) This term sadly estelle and I
did not fully complete our passionn project yet as we did not have enough time to do
the fundraiser in term 1 so we are having a sports lunch in term 2 which will take place
in the 4th week of term so then we can have time to organise dates with the manager.
did not fully complete our passionn project yet as we did not have enough time to do
the fundraiser in term 1 so we are having a sports lunch in term 2 which will take place
in the 4th week of term so then we can have time to organise dates with the manager.
Reflecting on my Passion Project, I have … (liked the way, done well, need to improve, something im of proud)
I liked the way how estelle and I have thought of a solution and carried our passion project on to next
term.
I liked the way how estelle and I have thought of a solution and carried our passion project on to next
term.
Reflecting on my term, I have … (two backpacks/positive + one next step) I like the way when
things got hard I always tried my best to get through them without giving up. I also Like how I tried to connect
more with different people.
things got hard I always tried my best to get through them without giving up. I also Like how I tried to connect
more with different people.
In the holidays, I am doing… (a brief explanation) I am going to kaikoura as well as training for a dance competition.
No comments:
Post a Comment